Could I not:
• Judge anyone else. (just once for a whole day, as my goal).
• Think poorly of myself.
• Let in the programming from the world.
• Let hate rule over my thoughts and actions.
• Strike out in anger by deed or word.
• Take for granted what I have in my life.
• Consume and use, not a single drop more than I really need.
• Carry those bags of burden I have chosen to put on my back.
• Preform just to conform.
Let me more deeply appreciate and be grateful for:
• The Gift that is me, even to myself.
• The laughter, Love and Joy that awaits the seeker.
• My home, our home and this place we call Earth.
• The beauty I may have not seen before. But now with eyes wide open, impossible to miss.
• Views others have, even if not aligned. For I know not what aspect of their view I needed to learn.
• The Grace, Love and Joy I can extend others, because I decide to do so.
• My ability to decide for me, what I need, without fear of judgement from myself or outside.
• That I can choose to listen. Listen, rather than to be heard.
• How gentle I can be on Nature. If I decide so.
• Being kind to myself.
Maybe inside the gift of tomorrow, the ultimate gift of trying again awaits.