- Food, everywhere grows what they can. Collectively, using as much green tech as possible. Those unable to support themselves either move or get supplied. Locally, locally is the key.
- Medical: Mainly natural thanks. But when needed as high tech as possible.
- Valued: Experience, collective knowledge, individual thought, all the learning literally being buried with our old folk.
- Production: Rule No1: As naturally as possible. No2: Built to last. No3: Replacement / upgrade everything.
- Values: Trust, Honesty.
- Accommodation. Underground where possible. Naturally warm in winter, naturally cool in summer.
- Plastic: No Thanks.
- Religion: The Same.
- War: Obsolete.
- Countries gone. Cultural centers defined to replace. But no borders thanks.
- Science maintained, but merged with Art and Spiritual endeavours. Certainly not held as “the answer”.
- Lawyers, law enforcement, no thanks
- Giving more cherished than receiving.
This list goes on ……..